If people really know how my life works, they'll be surprised by how messed up I am. I'm not like what you really see, on the outside. I'm a beast, I get violent on things or someone. I bottled up all my feelings until one point it gets really filled up, it explodes. And everyone just assume I was irrelevant and inconvenient. For getting too caught up on such little things. I'm not. I really don't. I'd really wished to take it easy on life. But sometimes it becomes a little too not inhumane.
I just wish I could make people forget. And myself too. But can you? Really? Just forget about something that really hurt you? Sorry to say, but it just seem toooooooo impossible. Perhaps, it's a matter of time. In time we'll all forget when we're no longer in a position to feel so sad and miserable.
Forgive me but it is just too hard not to post this long when I get a little out of hand and emotional.