I'm here, where you at?
Friday, August 23, 2013
Just me at almost 2 in the am. Trying to make sense of things.

I need someone who's not a rival, as weird as I am, with good sense of humor, who is just as bad as I am, who knows me better than I do, who have had it worser than I do, who can keep me happy all day long just simply being presence, who'll listen and say the right word, who'll take care and worry about me when I'm sick, who can make me feel better about myself, who'll know just what to do when I can't hold back my tears, who'll hug me when it's necessary or just whenever it feels right, who I can trust more than I do to myself, who I can always be comfortable around, it could either be a friendship or a relationship that lasts.

He/she could be out there. Or perhaps,you. I just need God to assemble us.


Ⓒ aisha stanford / instagram / trail backward / lurch backward