vivid day by day. You never know what to expect.
For now, my main purpose is to get over high school, sit for my final exam for once and for all. Be done with all the dramas I'm facing right now.
I survived today. I learned about so much things the passed days. How we can't support with only each other by our side. We have to survive with not being with each other. I need to learn to be alone. I enjoy companies but sometimes I just have to get away to learn to appreciate each people better.
I don't know why people are so prone to hating me. There's nothing I can do to change it now. All I can hope for is to get over this people.
Just another less than three months. I need to really strive for it, before I can leisurely say it like nothing big is gonna happen.
I'm going to sit for the most important exam in my life. This exam will change my life. And truth be told I'm never going to ready enough for it. There's no second chance. This is it. When will I ever wake up. Someone, please wake me up. I spend every night worrying about it. But still not an effort made to work for it.
This is me, I like doing things at last minute. Burning the midnight's oil is my thing. I'm never prepared earlier for it. That's why someone's gonna wake me up and change that.
I'm lacking the confidence and motivation. Someone, feed me energizer and booster pills! Lol
