Wreck is what this is.
Thursday, August 29, 2013
It's happened again. Today is an absolute wreck. I know I shouldn't cried. I just want to totally forget about it.

This is how it's gonna be at least until this is all done, I'll just have to adapt myself to it. Live in it, make it the best as possible. I've been lamenting on it time and time again. It's time that I accept it. I need to get pass through this. I shall not depend on anybody or anything. I just...

I'm not sure, I'm scared of what I'm capable of doing. And what not.

I could need a little motivation right now. Maybe I should watch a lot of 'Draw My Life' of my favorite YouTubers. 'Cos I know it pushes me further towards improvement yesterday albeit, today.


Ⓒ aisha stanford / instagram / trail backward / lurch backward