FILL THE VOID
Monday, April 22, 2013
The type of people I hate the most, is the one who like to dwell on the past too much. I think it is just a waste of time except for the intention solely to reminisce on the good old things.Then that'll be fine. I don't like people who talk too much about the past that ourselves regret, it is so unnecessary for somebody unimportant to bring it up and start to interrogate you. It messes me up, when people do. I would totally give them a slight look of irritation just to shut them up. Because honestly, their intention was just bad right from the start.

I have yet to experience the true meaning of friendship. Although, I've seen them, sure it seems so fine. But I have this people who stay by my side. I just simply grab them anytime I want and they'll just listen or I'll just kept on talking while they're not listening. I have this people in my life, whom I consider the good people. They're not perfect but they are here with me and that's all that matters. And I love them even though it is not mutual, who cares. I am just simply grateful and somehow tonight I feel the absence of stg (am not very sure what). But I wanted to give this group of people a warm hug. Like a very warm one.


Ⓒ aisha stanford / instagram / trail backward / lurch backward