Please understand.
Friday, April 26, 2013
Life is bitter. My life is too bitter that I wouldn't matter if people throw tons of candy at me. I don't know where all this comes from. I thought we were all doing fine. But matter of factly, it is not. I understand how everybody has issue on their own.

"Nobody likes being alone that much. I don't go out my way to make friends, that's all. It just leads to disappointment."
As quoted by Haruki Murakami, from his the Norwegian Wood.

Those quoted words, are the words of wisdom. But tell me, can anybody survive in this miraculous world without a friend? I find myself in solitude most of the times. But I still enjoy hanging out with people. Lately, things doesn't work out so well. I don't understand why.

I started off with good intention. Honestly saying, you can go your way on hating me but please stop causing commotion and destruction to my life. It's not fair.

This is where my letter for you starts at:
STOP FUCKING WITH MY LIFE. I NEED TO SURVIVE ON MY OWN. You didn't disappointment me you just fail me in certain way that you could. But please, let me live now. Let me talk to whoever I want. I'll do it because I can. You don't want to talk to me, it's totally okay, but please; just don't give bad expression about me to people just to make them stop talking to me. Oh, you're bad.


Ⓒ aisha stanford / instagram / trail backward / lurch backward